AFROMED Emergency Medical Services will provide quality emergency care with optimal outcomes that meet the evolving needs of the people of South Africa communities while maintaining a safe and productive work environment and beneficial learning experience for our staff.
- Promote the emotional, and physical health of area residents;
- Emphasize excellence and service in all we do;
- Serve as an educational and experience-oriented opportunity for those interested in the field of emergency medicine;
- Pursue and implement the newest technological, pharmaceutical, and medical advances;
- Include our involvement in joint ventures and collaborative relationships with other organizations;
- Conduct community health education programs;
- Continue to grow and evolve with the changing needs of South African citizen.
As we work together to fulfill this vision and mission, we value:
- Service – Commitment and dedication to those we serve;
- Quality Improvement and Assurance – Continuous improvement in services, information, courtesy, and responsiveness provided to our patients;
- Stewardship – Efficient, safe, responsible, use of all resources, including equipment, supplies, personnel, and finances;
- Innovation – Working together using structured problem solving to produce better ideas and to accomplish more;
- Respect – Treating our patients and peers as we would like to be treated;
- Integrity – An ethical and honest approach to all we do.